Job Title: SEO Account Manager
Location: London – Hybrid and Flexible Working
Salary: £40,000 – £42,000 + Commission Opportunities
If you’re an SEO Account Manager looking for a new role, or a Senior SEO Executive ready to step up, this is an opportunity to work at an award-winning, independent agency. For even more reasons to join this incredible agency, read below!
About the Company
Due to continued successes and growth, this agency is looking for an SEO Account Manager to aid in project strategy and client management.
The company prides itself on the supportive and collaborative culture it has created. The agency holds multiple accolades and awards for employee wellbeing, satisfaction, and company culture, and is one of only a handful of agencies that hold Google mobile certification.
The company boasts a network of thousands of handpicked digital marketers that will be at your fingertips: To outsource the work you can’t stand allowing you to focus more of your time on what you enjoy; whether that’s strategy or building clients relationships.
SEO Account Manager Role & Responsibilities
As the SEO Account Manager, you will take leadership of the SEO strategy across multiple industry-dominating clients. With the support of the SEO Account Director, you will play a direct role in the ideation, creation, and implementation of campaigns on behalf of the clients.
Additionally, your role will include:
- Working alongside SEO Account Director to plan and implement strategies at the company and campaign level.
- Be heavily involved in client communication and strategy, offering your own insight and ideas to improve campaigns and client satisfaction.
- Supporting the Head of SEO in creating opportunities for new business, with financial compensation and commission for new business you are involved in bringing in.
- Using data analysis and your strong attention to detail to ensure clients receive the highest quality of optimisation.
- Support the development of SEO Executives, without any line management responsibilities.
- Project manage freelance digital marketers and delivery teams to ensure a high quality of work is produced for clients.
Your Skills & Experience
Your professional development will not just be encouraged, but an active focus. You will have a personally tailored plan of formal training to take you to a Senior SEO Account Manager position. The company does ask that you have:
- 2+ years of hands-on SEO Experience.
- Well-rounded SEO skills.
- Strong client communication and relationship building skills.
- Strong project management skills,
- A mathematical and analytical mindset, being confident and flexible as you use data to adapt your strategies as necessary.
- Ecommerce experience is ideal, but not essential.
- Experience and skills with Microsoft Office or Gsuite: Excel, Powerpoint, Word etc.
- Hybrid and flexible working options, with flexible working hours.
- Above average pension contribution.
- Private medical insurance and mental health support.
- Ride to Work scheme, Railcard and Season Ticket loan.
- Enhanced maternity and paternity leave.
- Annual bonus upon delivering above base targets.
- Opportunities for earning commission on new business pitches.
- Bi-annual performance & salary reviews, to make sure your continual hard work is recognised and rewarded.
- A strong company and social culture, with lots of social events and drinks in the office.
- Early finish on Fridays, to get the weekend started early.
- 25 days holiday, to start, increasing to a maximum of 30 after 5 years tenure. With an additional day off for your birthday.
- And there’s no need to save holidays for Christmas as the office is closed.