Every person you hire is key to your company’s success. We specialise in personnel recruitment in the marketing sphere, matching talent to both agency and client-side roles. Whether you’re a startup, SME or large global company, don’t settle for anything less than a tailored solution that elevates your digital marketing recruitment process and sources the best quality candidates.START HIRING
You just found it.
Client services at Herd take a new approach. We operate on the knowledge that every business is unique – meaning every business needs a tailored approach to recruitment. Your culture, aspirations and vision drive everything we do, so we can confidently become your integrated agency in your search for top talent.
Helping you overcome your recruitment challenges is where we excel. Because we know that the best candidates aren’t always looking, your job ads might not be reaching the right person. That’s where our proactive nature gives you a sharp edge over your competitors, ensuring you secure the most sought-after jobseekers before someone else does.
From permanent to contracting recruitment in the dynamic realm of digital marketing in London – leave the searching to us. To get started, just submit your vacancy and we’ll put the best team on the job.
We developed the Herd approach following years of successfully matching talented candidates with their ideal role. Working closely with you for every step of the way, we can deliver the marketing recruitment solutions for those hard-to-fill roles.
1. By developing an in-depth understanding of your business, we can put together a brief. At this stage, we’ll also consult on market conditions, including salary and candidate availability. We’ll keep you in the loop about how the industry is looking and will use the data to plan a delivery time for each project.
2. Once we’ve gathered the specifics of the role, we become your integrated agency and will kickstart our search and selection process. Depending on your unique circumstances, this could encompass headhunting, referrals, database search, market specific advertising, social media and traditional networking. We’ll then conduct face-to-face, video or telephone interviews to present a shortlist of candidates for your review.
3. Now you get to meet the best-fit candidates. We’ll align interviews with your schedule and that of the applicants, ensuring both parties are well-prepared. This means giving candidates a deep insight into the position and providing you with key areas to explore, as well as drivers for that candidate.
4. Feedback is important and we keep our client services 100% transparent. We assist you in managing the process by providing you with full feedback and transparency about the package required to secure your chosen candidate. Money isn’t always the biggest driver in a career move, so we’ll identify our candidate’s key motivators, to put you in the best position to present an offer.
5. Once we’ve secured your preferred applicant, we will assist throughout the onboarding process. From counteroffer prevention, to the candidate handing in their notice to their current employer, through to managing the start date and bringing them onboard in line with your schedule, you can count on our continued support.
We're here to help. Check out our FAQs, send us an email or call us on 0208 629 6006.