Salary: £40-50K plus annual bonus
An SEO Account Director is required for a leading independent and international media agency working with a variety of well-known brands and companies across different sectors. Our client works across the full spectrum of digital marketing and is looking for a dedicated, ambitious team player with a broad experience and passion for SEO. Our client has a wide range of exciting company benefits for employees and encourages a healthy work-life balance.
The SEO Account Director will be responsible for the commercial success of all SEO offering, providing technical SEO audits and recommendations.
- Run a team of mixed disciplinary skilled Managers and Executives
- Own the commerciality and strategies for existing clients and actively participate in pitching for new business
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of the major factors that influence search engine keyword rankings, content, site accessibility and indexing
- Coordinate with team members and third parties to ensure SEO is fully integrated into the clients’ marketing campaigns
- Help integration between traditional Organic services with wider agency offering
Skills & Experience
- Have a strong understanding of website development techniques, hosting and backend management
- Have a good understanding of on-site SEO, technical SEO and off-site link development strategy
- Wide experience of using SEO platforms & Analytics software such as Google Analytics, Google Search Console and Google Keyword Planner.
- Experience using industry-standard tools for monitoring linking & SEO performance such as SearchMetrics, Linkedex etc.
- Have a good understanding of social platforms and content strategies
- Strong client-facing and account handling skills
- Flexible working hours
- Excellent pension scheme
- Private Medical Insurance
- Interest-free season ticket loan
- Fantastic training programmes including support with IPA Qualifications
- Childcare vouchers
- Fantastic Summer and Christmas Parties