Job Title: SEO Account Director
An international agency with offices in the UK, Australia, Canada and Germany are expanding their Berlin branch and are looking for their next SEO Account Director. With clients in Entertainment, Travel and SaaS (to name a few), they want to expand their presence in Europe.
SEO is the heart of their business and one of the most important channels within the agency. As they continue building their presence in Berlin they are searching for an experienced SEO Specialist who considers themselves to be an all-rounder, is confident managing and dealing with various clients and wants to take the next step in their career….
SEO Account Director Roles & Responsibilities
- You will be shaping the build up of the Berlin office.
- Working closely alongside the Head of SEO.
- Overseeing the quality of work in the SEO team for your clients.
- Onboarding new client accounts.
- Forecasting, planning and creating Roadmaps.
- Working hands-on for client accounts in the travel and entertainment industries.
Skills & Experience
- You have at least 3 years of experience in SEO, ideally managing various client accounts.
- You speak German at a Native level and are fluent in English.
- You are strong in both Technical and Content SEO.
- Ideally you have HTML/CSS experience.
- You are confident in handling client communications; managing various projects.
- You will take charge of strategy, forecasting and planning for several client accounts.
- You will be responsible for managing and training Account Managers and Executives.
- Hybrid/Flexible working (ideally 3 working days in the office).
- Flexible working hours.
- 24 days holiday.
- Potential to travel to international offices.
- Opportunity to learn another language.
- Attending conferences and regular webinars.