Senior SEO Account Executive
Job Title: Senior SEO Account Executive
Salary: £28,000 – £32,000
Are you an ambitious SEO Executive ready to take the next step in your career? Looking for a position to really make your own and progress quickly within the role, company, and in your career?
Or are you looking to move to an independent agency and get away from the red tape of network agencies: being part of a smaller, independent team where you’ll work closely with Senior SEOs and gain some exposure to client relationship and project management, with the bonus of a better work life balance with a consistent 5:30pm finish?
As a leading SEO agency specialising in SEO campaigns and consultancy, the company delivers SEO strategies to global B2B organisations that propel their business forward.
And as an independent agency you can expect to enjoy all the benefits this entails, such as:
- Working closely with the senior members of your team to learn faster and progress quicker.
- Greater exposure to Client relationship management.
- Being treated as a valued individual and member of the team, and the better work-life balance this brings.
Senior SEO Account Executive Role & Responsibilities
As Senior SEO Account Executive your chief responsibilities will be to support the SEO Account Directors to deliver SEO strategies that achieve client and agency success. Additionally, your role will include:
- Performing deep analysis into client accounts, determining, and building KPI focused strategies.
- Working with other team members to perform audits, identifying suggestions for SEO opportunities to incorporate into future SEO strategies.
- Reporting on KPI targets across traffic, rankings and leads for all accounts on a regular basis.
- Providing thoughtful input on the agencies digital marketing strategy for winning new business, and SEO initiatives to improve the agencies rankings and increasing lead acquisition.
Skills & Experience
A proactive mindset and the desire to build yourself a career in management are key to this position. However, the ideal candidate will also have:
- 1+ years of SEO agency experience*.
- Experience with technical SEO and executing website migrations.
- Great organisation skills as you have a hand in multiple accounts and manage a portfolio of projects.
- Natural people skills, as you have the opportunity to work closely with both clients and senior members of your team.
- Experience in all the SEO essentials: Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Screaming Frog, Ahrefs and Microsoft Excel.
- *Previous experience in SEO may have been as a SEO Executive, SEO Account Executive, Senior SEO Account Executive, or something similar.
- 25 days holiday – increases the longer you stay.
- Fully remote working with the occasional in person meeting/ team social/ collaboration day in London.
- An agency that promotes a better work life balance, including a consistent 5:30pm finish and flexibility in working hours to suit your personal needs.
- 2 x 30 minute “me time” breaks a week, for a late start, extended lunch, or early finish, whichever you prefer.
- Quarterly performance bonus and inclusion in annual profit share.
Working at an independent agency sound right for you? Or maybe not sure? Email me at email@example.com or give me a call at +44 7710 189371 for a chat to find out more about this position.