(Senior) Growth Marketing Manager
Job Title: (Senior) Growth Marketing Manager
Location: Berlin/Remote (Germany)
Herd Digital is working with a well established health start-up who are experiencing high-level growth due to continues success. Based in Berlin but operating worldwide, their business model is focused around patient-centred healthcare: They provide a platform for patients to find the most suitable healthcare options available, at home and abroad.
Now, as they are continually growing, especially within the DACH region, they are looking for a Senior Growth Manager to take responsibility for the strategic growth of both the B2B and B2C elements of the business. This is a key role within the marketing team; who are forward-thinking, international, and full of energy!
About the role
- Responsibility for the DACH region’s full funnel marketing strategy.
- Taking full strategic and budget responsibilities for planning, implementation and managing marketing across SEA, Meta, GDN, Native & Affiliate.
- Identifying growth opportunities across marketing. You will work closely with Sales, CRM and Product to succeed in rolling out new initiatives.
- Working on both B2B and B2C campaigns.
- You have at least 5 years of experience in marketing; ideally with a hands-on experience in Performance Marketing or CRM.
- You have proven yourself in managing digital campaigns across Google Ads, Facebook Ads and CRM. You can also work operationally across these channels.
- You are highly creative and are always looking one step ahead at the bigger picture.
- You are highly analytical and understand lead-generation campaigns and ROI.
- You are fluent in German.
- Full flexible working; choose whether to work in Berlin (Mitte) or remotely across Germany.
- Transparent working structure. Fast decision making, and a lot of autonomy in your role.
- Employee Stock Option packages.
- 25 days vacation.