Job Title: SEM Specialist
Location: Berlin OR Remote
Salary: Up to €65,000 – dependent on experience
My client is one of Berlin’s fastest-growing start-ups. Having launched just 10 months ago, they now have over 100 employees across Europe and are hoping to double in size this year alone. Their founders are experts in scaling and growing companies to billion-dollar brands.
The SEM Specialist role
- Responsibility for Performance Marketing Activities across Paid Search, Display & Video across acquired brands.
- Auditing accounts from acquired brands to create a strategic roadmap for growth.
- Track and actively manage growth forecasts.
- Daily KPI monitoring, profit and spend across brands.
- Hands-on operational activity across all areas of SEM.
- Setting up conversion tracking to report back to colleagues and brands.
Skills / Experience required for the SEM Specialist
- You are an ambitious, entrepreneurial individual who brings along a wealth of knowledge in performance & growth marketing.
- Ideally you have experience or knowledge in Amazon marketing.
- You can work towards deadlines and prioritise your workload in a fast-paced environment.
- Ideally, 3+ years experience in Performance Marketing, with a hands-on approach to SEM.
- You have a strong analytical background and are highly data-driven and technical.
- You have a test-and-learn approach in order to continually evolve and optimise the growth marketing mix.
- Agency experience or a similar fast-paced environment is preferred.
- Nice to have affiliate/influencer marketing experience.
- You are fluent in English.