Herd Digital is working with a leading global game server provider who are searching for an SEM Manager to join their growing team. With over 20 years of experience in the industry in PC, PlayStation and Xbox server hosting, they are the first choice for game developers all over the world.
Now, their Performance Marketing team is growing, they are looking for a dedicated SEM Manager to join them in central Berlin. You will have the opportunity to work in a hybrid model, with two days in the office per week of your choosing.
About the Role
- Helping define and scale paid media channels to drive sign-ups and sales leads.
- Manage paid search and display channels including Google Ads, GDN, YouTube.
- Manually managing all SEM campaigns.
- Closely working with colleagues in Business Intelligence to monitor performance KPIs including ROAS, ROI, LTV and CPA.
- Managing the paid media budget across several channels and accounts.
- You are a highly analytical and data driven individual with a solid practical understanding of Performance Marketing.
- You have a minimum of 2 years experience in SEA, ideally with a gaming, eCommerce or tech background.
- You have a strong analytical focus.
- You are experienced in running manual bidding campaigns.
- You are skilled with Excel and know you way around pivot tables and graphs.
- You are driven and are able to work independently.
- 30 days holiday.
- Hybrid working model.
- Company events and trips.
- Sponsorship for courses and external training opportunities.
- Clear and defined progression path to guide you to a Teamlead position.