Job Title: Programmatic Lead
Location: Malta (Relocation package offered if needed)
Type: Permanent, Full Time
Are you looking for an opportunity within one of the strongest in-house teams in Europe?
Are you looking for a new opportunity, possibly in a new location?
You will have the opportunity to work within one of the world’s leading in-house marketing teams. You will be involved in some of the biggest marketing campaigns in the industry, for some of the best-known brands in Europe. You will be working with some extremely talented people and you will be at the forefront of the Programmatic team’s direction and strategy.
In this role, you will lead the paid media team’s performance for Brand, Social Media, and Native campaigns. You will be responsible for the overall optimization of all advertising, together with Adserving and audience cookie collection. As the Programmatic Lead, you will be responsible for reaching the marketing targets through efficient and innovative online advertising methods.
Your ideas are listened to, you are the expert in your field after all. My client has a fast but relaxed structure and a very much work hard play hard culture, so expect lots of team socials!
• At least 4 years’ experience in a Programmatic relevant role
• Experience managing a Performance marketing team
• Good understanding of working with an ad-server preferably Google’s Campaign Manager
• Experience with Adform, Google DV360, and Google AdX (Desirable)
• Experience in the agencies, finance, gambling, or lead-generation industries (Desirable)
• Fluent English
• Competitive salary
• 27 days + public holidays
• Free lunch every day cooked by personal chefs
• An onsite full-time barista
• An onsite company gym
• Private health insurance
• Sunshine 360 days of the year (Not guaranteed)
Relocation to Malta (If needed)
Being based in Malta the company is aware that to attract the best talent they cannot limit themselves to national borders so as a result offer one of the best relocation packages to anyone wishing to relocate.
You will have an all-expenses relocation to Malta including flights, luxury apartment until permanent accommodation is found, shipping allowance and thorough guided support throughout the process.
So if you are looking for a new exciting opportunity and you would like to learn more about this opening please do not hesitate to send your CV to email@example.com
We're here to help. Check out our FAQs, send us an email or call us on 0208 629 6006.