(Senior) Performance Marketing Manager
Job Title: (Senior) Performance Marketing Manager – with a focus on Google Ads
Salary: Up to €70,000
Location: Berlin OR Remote (Germany)
Herd Digital is working with a well established health start-up who are experiencing high-level growth due to continues success. Based in Berlin but operating worldwide, their business model is focused around patient-centred healthcare: They provide a platform for patients to find the most suitable healthcare options available, at home and abroad.
Right now, they are rapidly scaling up their SEA campaigns and are looking for an experienced Performance Marketer to join the growing team and implement their expertise to continue with the company’s rapid growth.
About the role
- You will take both operational and strategic responsibility for Performance Marketing campaigns across various paid channels, with the focus on Google Ads.
- Working closely with VP of Marketing to plan budgets and forecast revenue.
- You will take the lead on projects surrounding GDN.
- Working closely with the rest of the team, including supporting and mentoring junior members of the team.
- You have at least 4 years experience in operational SEA campaigns, ideally within a lead generation environment.
- You are fluent in German and English.
- You are highly analytical and numbers driven.
- You have experience in tracking and reporting
- You are comfortable with A/B testing and monitoring conversions.
- Full flexible working; choose whether to work in Berlin (Mitte) or remotely across Germany.
- Transparent working structure. Fast decision making, and a lot of autonomy in your role.
- Employee Stock Option packages.
- 25 days vacation.