Performance Marketing Manager (Display)
Job Title: Performance Marketing Manager (Display)
Location: Berlin, Germany
Salary: €50,000 – €55,000
My client, a fast-growing online language school teaches English, German, French, and Spanish to students across Europe. They provide live online language classes led by professional teachers; meaning it has never been easier to master a new language anytime and anywhere.
They have a fast-growing, international team who come from over 30 countries and speak over 40 languages. They are currently expanding their Performance Marketing team; and they are searching for an experienced Performance Marketing professional to plan and execute all digital display advertising campaigns alongside all over ongoing marketing activity.
If you feel at home in a challenging, fast-paced but friendly environment, this could be the career move for you!
About the role
- As a member of the Global Marketing Team, you will strategize, design, build and maintain all ongoing display performance campaigns across Google Display Network
- Work closely with Google Partners to maximise growth across all Display channels
- Taking ownership of all DACH performance marketing activities, and responsibility for driving growth in the DACH market alongside your colleagues in the Performance Marketing team
- You will work alongside the DACH Country Manager, creating and taking ownership of paid marketing strategy through all relevant digital channels
- You will be familiar with A/B testing, and create strong test practices in all display efforts, mastering analytics, models, and research
- Report on all digital performance activities in the DACH team to the DACH Country Manager. You will also create weekly display reports for the Senior Performance Marketing Manager with clear strategic goals and recommendations
- You have at least 4 years’ experience in Performance Marketing with a strong focus on GDN and Google Ads
- You have a profound knowledge of all major performance channels, especially AdWords, GDN, DSPs, YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, and Google Discovery
- You are experienced in working with sophisticated remarketing and retargeting techniques
- You manage campaign KPI’s (Impressions, Reach, CTR, ROAS, CPA) to drive results and performance
- You are an excellent team player and can clearly articulate successes and recommendations to the team
- You are fluent in English and ideally German
- Unlimited access to language classes, completely free
- Regular company events and team social events
- Flexible working; the opportunity to work remotely or in the office in the centre of Berlin