Whether it’s Las Vegas, The Grand National or The Premier League that takes your interest, we have the perfect job for you.
Would you love to join an exciting, fun and multicultural team that’s responsible for coming up with innovative ways of engaging customers across multiple brands?
This is a unique opportunity to join an established global online company, working across a range of teams within the business including Design, Copy, Marketing Communications and Retention, Product and Branding.
YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR
- Managing content creation and project managing promotions
- Managing communication tools
- Working closely on retention and marketing communications
- Analysing and reporting on performance and promotion success including the use of pivot tables and the manipulation of quantitative data in Excel
- Profiling players to create segments and offers
YOU WILL HAVE
- Fluent verbal and written English and Spanish
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent Excel skills
- A positive team-player attitude
- A desire to have a career in marketing
- Eligible to work in the UK without sponsorship
- Flexible working hours
- Free access to courses on Udemy.com
- Cycle to work scheme
- Season ticket loan
- Office bar
- Discounted gym access
- Free tickets to sporting events and concerts
- Remote working/unpaid career break