Campaign Manager (French Speaking)
Job Title: Campaign Manager – Performance Marketing (French Speaking)
My client is an exciting international start-up based in Berlin with offices across Europe and in New York, working with leading brands in the entertainment industry to deliver data-driven marketing campaigns.
My client is currently recruiting for a passionate Performance Marketing professional to join a fun, dynamic team in Central Berlin. Ideally, you will be data-driven and goal oriented and thrive in collaborative environments.
- You will have at least 2 years experience in SEM.
- You will have experience in paid-marketing tools such as Google Ads, Google Analytics, Facebook Business Manager, DV360 or similar.
- You keep up-to-date with the latest online marketing trends
- You are familiar with optimization campaigns and have an analytical approach to your work.
- You have excellent communication skills and the ability to explain complex topics in a simplified approach.
- You are fluent in French and English
About the Role
- You will be responsible for the set-up, monitoring and optimisation of campaigns across Google, Youtube, Facebook and other channels for the French speaking market
- You set up and analyse A/B tests in order to increase campaign performance
- You will run campaign performance and reports to feed back to customers.
- You will implement data-driven research to help find the right target audience for your customers.