Do you have a strong passion for Technical SEO?
Are you an experienced Technical SEO looking to take the step up into a more senior role?
Would you like to join a globally recognised award winning digital marketing agency where you will be able to work with globally recognised clients?
My client is an award-winning marketing agency based in central London, and they are looking for a Technical SEO Manager to join their SEO team. You’ll be joining a rapidly growing team of technical & creative people, to work with globally recognised eCommerce retail clients.
- Provide in-depth technical SEO audits
- Acting at the main point of contact for clients
- Ensure that projects are delivered in accordance to deadlines and client requirements
- Advise Account Management on SEO strategies
- Provide support throughout development and migration of projects
- Manage the Google properties of clients
- Plan and organise individual SEO projects
- Providing support to other SEOs
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience working in either an agency or clientside SEO role
- Experience, knowledge and understanding of Technical SEO
- Strong Technical SEO skillset
- Strong use of Excel
- Experience with a variety of SEO tools (Screaming Frog, SEMrush, Search Metrics)
- Ability to work independently and as part of team
- Knowledge of different aspects of online marketing including PPC and Display
- Confident across Microsoft office
- Competitive salary
- Career progression
- Flexible working hours
- You will get attend SEO conferences and events
- Work for an agency that has won multiple awards
- Fun/Relaxed office environment
- WeWork office
- Beer/Cider/Prosecco on tap!
- Team lunches
- Work with genuinely nice people
- Plenty of internal and external training