Job Title: Technical SEO Manager
Location: London/ Hybrid
Salary: £30,000 – £40,000 + Discretional Bonuses
Are you an experienced Technical SEO Executive looking to take the next step in your career? Or a Technical SEO Manager looking to work on some household name brands? If this sounds like you then read on…
About the Company
Due to exciting new changes and growth, the business is looking for a Technical SEO Manager to use the experience and skills to take ownership of the accounts you work on as you take the next step in your career: While still being supported by the SEO Director as you continue to learn and develop your own skills.
You’ll have the option of working from the trendy office, located a stone’s throw from a major tube station in the heart of London or take a more hybrid approach. Whichever works best for you.
While the company boasts 100+ nominations and awards for their work, they take greatest pride in their recent awards for diversity and inclusivity, with the culture of inclusion and support of individual development they have created over the years.
Technical SEO Manager Role & Responsibilities
As Technical SEO Manager you will work with the SEO Director to develop new SEO strategies and work with the SEO Executives to implement SEO campaigns on behalf of the clients. Additionally, your role will encompass:
- Conducting in depth keyword research, competitor and market analysis to identify SEO opportunities for clients.
- Undertaking in-depth audits of client websites to discover opportunities for optimisation and improve the ‘health’ of client websites.
- Being confident in long-term SEO strategy planning and pitching, as you assist the SEO Director in the preparation and delivery of pitches to existing and prospective clients.
- Using internal and external tools, and Microsoft Excel to report on the analytics and results of campaigns, and to build client reports for internal use.
Your Skills & Experience
You will be supported by the SEO Director as you progress and grow within the role, but are expected to have:
- 2+ years’ experience in a similar role with an understanding of basic technical and content SEO strategies and techniques
- Experience working on large ecommerce brands.
- Agency experience is ideal, but not essential.
- The desire and ability to continue to learn and develop new skills.
- A motivated and analytical mindset, using data and analytics to inform decision making in a fast-paced environment.
- An understanding of how to then implement these SEO recommendations garnered from your evaluation of data.
- Intermediate Excel skills with a high standard of written English.
What’s in it for you?
- Dynamic and flexible working options. You will be supported in working how and when is best for you.
- An above average pension contribution.
- You’ll receive a commitment to both your physical and mental wellbeing, with private medical insurance to take care of you and your mental health.
- Annual bonus upon delivering above base targets.
- Bi-annual performance & salary reviews, to make sure your continual hard work is recognised and rewarded.
- A 3pm finish on Fridays in summer, to make the most of the sun and the weekend.
- 25 days holiday, to start, increasing to a maximum of 30 after 5 years tenure. With an additional day off for your birthday.
- And there’s no need to save holidays for Christmas as the office is closed.
If you’re interested in the Technical SEO Manager position, but are unsure if you meet all the criteria, we would still love to hear from you. Please apply and we will be in touch.