Job Title: Technical SEO Manager
Location: London / Hybrid
Salary: £35,000 – £45,000 + Discretional Bonuses
Are you an expert in technical SEO looking to take the next step in your career? Are you a technical audit enthusiast, looking for greater ownership of the projects and clients you work on? Are you ready to become more involved at the strategy level? If this sounds like you then read on…
About the Company
Due to exciting new changes and growth, the business is looking for a Technical Senior SEO Manager to use the experience and skills to work with the Technical SEO Director to make client expectations a reality and lead a team of analysts and executives.
You’ll have the option of working from the trendy office, located a stone’s throw from a major tube station in the heart of London or take a more hybrid approach. Whichever works best for you.
While the company boasts 100+ nominations and awards for their work, they take greatest pride in their recent awards for diversity and inclusivity, with the culture of inclusion and support of individual development they have created over the years.
Technical SEO Manager Role & Responsibilities
As Technical SEO Manager you will work with the SEO Director to develop new SEO strategies and work with the SEO Executives to implement SEO campaigns on behalf of the clients. Additionally, your role will encompass:
- Conducting in depth keyword research, competitor and market analysis to identify SEO opportunities for clients.
- Undertaking in-depth audits of client websites to discover opportunities for optimisation and improve the ‘health’ of client websites.
- Using your experience in SEO to guide the next generation of SEO executives, training and developing the skills of the junior members of your team.
- Being confident in long-term SEO strategy planning and pitching, as you assist the SEO Director in the preparation and delivery of pitches to existing and prospective clients.
- Using internal and external tools, and Microsoft Excel to report on the analytics and results of campaigns, and to build client reports for internal use.
Your Skills & Experience
You will be supported by the SEO Director as you progress and grow within the role, but are expected to have:
- 2+ years’ experience in a similar role, (agency or client-side) with an understanding of basic technical and contend SEO strategies and techniques, but the desire and ability to continue to learn and develop new skills*.
- A motivated and analytical mindset, using data and analytics to inform decision making in a fast-paced environment.
- An understanding of how to then implement these SEO recommendations garnered from your evaluation of data.
- The leadership experience to manage and mentor others, sharing SEO news and insights with your team and others around the business.
- A strong attention to detail and a forward-thinking attitude, as you oversee the work of the junior members of your team.
- Intermediate to advanced Excel skills with a high standard of written English.
*Previous experience may have been as a SEO Executive, SEO Account Executive, Technical SEO Executive, Technical SEO Account Executive, SEO Manager, SEO Account Manager, SEO Consultant, SEO Analyst, or something similar.
What’s in it for you
- Dynamic and flexible working options. You will be supported in working how and when is best for you.
- An above-statutory pension contribution: When it’s for the long term, it’s worth doing properly.
- How does working abroad sound? Remote working for a month a year: No popping into the office for Monday morning meetings necessary.
- You’ll receive a commitment to both your physical and mental wellbeing, with private medical insurance to take care of you and your mental health.
- Annual bonus upon delivering above base targets – it’s always nice to be recognised when you’re smashing it.
- Bi-annual performance & salary reviews, to make sure your continual hard work is recognised and rewarded.
- A 3pm finish on Fridays in summer, to make the most of the sun and the weekend.
- 25 days holiday, to start, increasing to a maximum of 30 after 5 years tenure. And there’s no need to save holidays for Christmas, the office is closed!
Does this sound like the perfect position for you? Or not sure if it’s right? Email me at email@example.com or give me a call at +44 7710 189371 for a chat to find out more about this position.