Location: London/ Nottingham – Hybrid & Flexible Working
A network agency with offices in both London and Nottingham is looking for a Technical Ads Manager to join their team. The business works with some of the biggest, household name retail brands, which you will have the opportunity to take the lead on.
This role has been created due to exciting development and success in key client accounts and comes with huge opportunities to explore other roles across the business: Client, campaign, insight and media.
This position is hybrid working, based in London or Nottingham, with only 1 or 2 days a week in the office, with flexible working hours. The company offers you the flexibility to work how is best for you, and trusts you to maximise digital ad revenue, from wherever you work.
Technical Ads Manager Role
As Technical Ads Manager your primary responsibility will be to manage the relationships with 3rd party partners, maximising ad profits across clients’ online properties, while you identify further opportunities for optimisations and profits. Your responsibilities will include:
- Work closely with the Media Manager and wider media team, to develop strategy and processes.
- Set up, management and optimisation of programmatic campaigns.
- Ensure budgets and objectives are both on-time and being met.
- Collaborate effectively with both internal and external teams.
- Analysis of market trends and changes to enable an effective forecasting of campaign performance.
- Data analysis of campaign outputs, transforming data into actionable insights on commercial growth and development.
- Regular reporting of campaign performance, to both senior management and clients.
- Maintaining a strong awareness of development in the industry, including programmatic trends, retail developments and innovations.
The business wants to support your professional development, and work with you as you progress in your media buying and planning career. The business does ask that you have:
- 3+ years experience in digital advertising management, understanding how publishers and AdTech companies managed profit optimisation and drive revenue.
- Experience with advertising platforms such as Criteo, to set-up, manager and optimise digital marketing campaigns.
- Strong experience working with programmatic campaigns.
- Excellent data analysis skills, with experience building reporting dashboards. Using tools such as Excel, Google Analytics and Power BI.
- Communication and collaboration skills, as you work with internal and external teams.
- Reporting and presentation experience, as you report to stakeholders and senior management (PowerPoint).
- Experience of working in the retail sector is ideal, but not essential.
- Stakeholder relationship management.
- A discretional performance bonus.
- Hybrid and flexible working suited to your personal needs.
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays, growing with years of services: With the option to carry on, or sell back unused holiday days.
- A dedicated £500 training budget to help your professional development.
- A £1,000 + well-being budget, to spend however is best for your individual well-being.