Title: CRM Team Leader
Salary: €80,000 – €90,000
Location: Berlin, Germany
Our client are a well-established travel start up expert in curating premium travel packages online. Since the company was founded in 2014, they now have a large international team based in their Berlin headquarters, and they are expanding further in their search for an ambitious, committed CRM expert to join them on their journey!
CRM Team Leader Responsibilities
- You will develop the full-scale CRM strategy; including automations, email flows, A/B tests and analyses.
- You will be building the wider CRM team and be key in the full recruitment process.
- You are part of the conception, implementation and optimisation of all email marketing and push notifications with the goal of customer retention and revenue.
- You create campaigns and landing pages for automation flows which will convert leads into bookings.
- Full responsibility for and management of the email marketing calendar.
- You have at least 4 years of experience in online marketing, with a large focus on CRM and automation
- You speak German at native level
- You are independent and reliable
- You have experience working with Emarsys or similar Email Marketing tools
- You are skilled in HTML
- Ideally you have some UX Design skills
- You are driven by data, and make decisions based on results
- 28 days holiday
- Hybrid working; at least 2 days per week in the office
- Subsidised travel ticket
- Flat company structure with complete transparency and training budget
- Company discounts