This global online gaming brand is seeking an SEO specialist looking for a challenge. You’ll be competing in one of the toughest verticals in the world, harnessing the latest technologies to drive traffic and conversions across global online and mobile channels.
Reporting directly to the SEO manager, this role is based around improving ROI and using your 360-degree skill set of SEO (including onsite, offsite and content) to help deliver and execute effective strategies.
· Manage relationships with external SEO agencies to make sure tasks are being completed to a high standard
· Analyse any missed opportunities and identify new ones
· Stay up to date with trends and movements around the brand’s core keywords
· Advise on content strategies to create new SEO opportunities
· Identify ways to grow the brand organically
· Report on weekly results, focusing on KPIs and future goals
· Carry out keyword research
· Solve any SEO issues as they arise, but take a proactive approach to minimise risks
· Set up landing pages when required
· Scale both onsite and offsite strategies
· Collaborate with other teams and ensure they understand the importance of SEO
· Use tools such as Google Analytics, Google Search Console and more
· Proven hands-on SEO experience, which covers onsite, offsite, content and tactical strategies
· Excellent communication skills
· A deep understanding of technical SEO (e.g. meta tags, sitemaps, geo-targeting etc.) and SEO content (e.g. keyword integration, hyperlinks etc.)
· Experience of SEO in a competitive vertical
· You’ve worked with large keyword sets covering multiple territories, for international brands
· You can prove how you’ve noticeably improved organic rankings for a brand across different regions and language groups
· You’re familiar with SEMrush, Ahrefs, Moz etc.
· You’re interested in online gaming
· You consistently work to a high standard and hold yourself accountable for results
· You can work independently and pick up new techniques quickly
· You’re highly analytical and able to work with data
· You exercise high attention-to-detail
· You can work to tight deadlines in a high pressure environment
· You have excellent verbal and written communication skills
We're here to help. Check out our FAQs, send us an email or call us on 0208 629 6006.