Job Title: SEO Manager
Location: London/ Hybrid
Salary: £38,000 – £43,000
About the Company
Due to continued success and growth and promotions within the team, an award-winning, independent digital agency are looking for their newest SEO Manager to join their SEO team based in the heart of London.
The agency is offering you the opportunity to work in a hybrid and flexible manner: With flexibility on your working hours and the days you choose to work in the office.
The business has over 20 years of experience in delivering high-end digital marketing campaigns and strategies to their clients and have stayed at the forefront of innovations by continually investing in their SEO teams.
The agency prides itself on a relaxed company culture, with a brand-new company office, purpose built with their commitment to hybrid working and supporting their commitment in mind.
SEO Manager Role & Responsibilities
As SEO Manager you will work in a client-facing, rounded SEO capacity. You will have the opportunity to work on a variety of ecommerce and lead generation client accounts. Additionally, you will:
- Work alongside and be supported by the SEO Account Director on SEO strategy and new business development.
- Manage multiple client accounts consecutively, managing resources between them efficiently.
- Be involved in the professional development of your SEO Executives.
- Work alongside the Digital PR, Technical SEO, and Development teams.
- Brief external copywriters that support the SEO team.
- Still remain hands on with all the usual SEO tasks: Keyword research, site audits, competitor analysis, reporting of campaigns and overall SEO strategy.
- Be an expert in SEO and content strategies, keeping up to date with industry developments and utilise these to stay ahead of the market and competition.
Your Skills and Experience
The company is committed to your personal development as you work towards an SEO Account Director position. The business does ask that you have:
- 2+ years of hands-on rounded experience in SEO, in both Technical and On-Page SEO.
- Experience in leading client communications, whether that’s pitching new business or dealing with senior level escalations.
- Confidence in building and developing relationships with clients and understanding best how to meet their SEO needs.
- Well-rounded SEO skills, technical SEO, on-page, content creation and link building.
- Experienced with Excel, SEO, and Analytics tools such as Google Analytics, Google Search Console,
In return, as SEO Manager you can expect a fantastic work environment with a superb benefits package that includes:
- Hybrid working and flexible working hours suited to your personal needs.
- The opportunity to work in other and explore departments that interest you, biddable, paid social, client services etc.
- Internal training program as part of your personal and professional growth, to support you in becoming an industry leading expert and to work towards an SEO Account Director position.
- 25 days holidays.
- Private healthcare after one year of service, as part of the company commitment to the betterment and welfare of its employees.
- Annual company weekend away, paid for by the business.
- A paid charity day, where you will have the opportunity to support a charity of your choice.
If you’re interested in this role but aren’t sure if you’re a perfect fit, then please apply as we’d love to hear from you. No one is going to be 100% right for this role, so don’t hesitate to get in touch!