Location: London/ Hybrid
Salary: £25,000 – £30,000
Are you an SEO Executive looking to join a young and expanding agency, where you’ll get the opportunity to learn and progress quickly as you work closely with Managers and Directors? Or how does working at an agency who works with some of the biggest names in entertainment, fashion, and e-commerce sound? If this sounds like something you’d be interested in, then look no further.
About the company
Due to continued successes and growth, the business is looking for a SEO Executive to join the growing SEO team.
You will have the opportunity to work with and learn from experienced paid media, paid search and PPC teams; experience that will be essential when you progress within the company to a managerial position.
SEO Executive Role & Responsibilities
As an SEO Executive your key responsibilities will be supporting the SEO Account Manager and developing and contributing towards the SEO strategy for clients. Additionally, your role will include:
- Be responsible for all the usuals of an SEO: Keyword research, meta descriptions, page titles, and general on-page optimisation.
- Brief and collaborate with the copywriting team for SEO-focused content that will cover a variety of topics and complexity.
- Be responsible for your own personal development, as you continually develop your SEO skills to progress quickly within the fast-growing SEO team.
- Lead and contribute on technical audits, providing technical SEO optimisation recommendations to the technical teams.
Your Skills & Experience
Your professional development will not just be supported but will be a commitment. You will have a training program specifically tailored to you to develop your technical and soft skills, as well as the opportunity to go to training events such as SEO Brighton. The company does ask that you have:
- 1+ years of all-round SEO experience, covering technical, on-site and off-site.
- An understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition, and how these can work tangentially with SEO.
- Experience in website/ SEO analytics tools such as Google Analytics, Google Search Console, AHrefs, Deepcrawl, and Screaming Frog.
- Experience in using dashboard systems such as Google Data Studio for SEO performance reporting.
- A mathematical and analytical mindset, being confident and flexible as you use data to adapt your strategies as necessary.
- Flexible working option: Hybrid working, and flexible working hours (based around core hours). You’ll be supported to work however works best for you.
- As a young but growing agency you will have the opportunities for rapid growth and progression that come with this
- 3pm finish on Wednesdays to get your weekend started early.
- Free tickets to live entertainment events from clients are a regular perk.
- Learning and development opportunities, through sponsorship for outside learning opportunities, such as SEO Brighton.