Job Title: Senior SEO Executive
Salary: £28,000 – £32,000
Location: Central London, United Kingdom – Hybrid
About The Company
Due to continued client wins and exciting growth plans, an independent and award-winning full-service digital agency is looking for a graduate to join their Central London SEO team.
The business prides itself on the training and development it offers, and the positive and collaborative company culture it has created. This role also comes with real opportunities to learn and progress in your SEO career with a structured career plan to SEO Account Manager, Director and beyond.
This business offers hybrid working to its team, with flexibility on those days in the office as well as your working hours. The business is eager to work with you and offers the flexibility that is suited to your personal needs.
Senior SEO Executive Role & Responsibilities
As Senior SEO Executive your work will be split across On-Page and Technical SEO. Additionally, your role will include:
- Working across multiple client campaigns, maintaining brand and tone of voice of the individual businesses.
- Work in a client facing capacity, gaining valuable experience in client relationship management and building.
- Keyword research; identifying high value target keywords for clients.
- Competitor analysis: Identifying keyword opportunities by analysing competitors in the client’s industry.
- Perform Technical SEO tasks for clients including: Technical audits, Website crawls, Core Web Vitals tests, On page optimisations etc.
- Working closely with, and being supported by, SEO Account Managers to execute their SEO strategy for some of the agencies highest value client accounts.
- Working with Senior Managers and Directors to gain experience in account strategy and client relationship management.
- You will have the opportunity to gain experience in SEO strategy.
Your Skills & Experience
Your professional development will not just be encouraged, but an active focus. And you will receive all the support you need to become a PPC expert! The company does ask that you have:
- 1 years of rounded SEO experience.
- Experience in an agency background is ideal, but not necessary.
- Similarly, experience with or exposure to client management is ideal, but not essential.
- Rounded SEO knowledge, covering Content and Technical SEO: Or the desire to learn both if you are a specialist in either one.
- Strong Technical SEO knowledge is ideal, but not essential.
- Experience with data and analytics tools such as: Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Screaming Frogs, AhRefs etc.
Company Benefits: What’s in it for you?
The company is committed to not just hiring the best, but also keeping them; and offer the long-term incentives to support that commitment:
- 25 days holidays, plus bank holidays, increasing by one day for each year you are with the agency.
- All the perks of a London digital marketing agency: Ping pong tables in the office, weekly yoga sessions, and a fridge stocked with drinks for Friday afternoons.
- A relaxed and sociable working atmosphere, with regular company socials.
- Training provided by the company that includes: In-person teaching with industry leaders, teaching sessions with senior members of the team and allotted self-study time.
If you’re interested in this role but only fit 80% of the criteria, then please apply as we’d love to hear from you. No one is going to be 100% perfect for this role, so don’t hesitate to get in touch!