This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced SEA Professional to join an industry-leading online business. My client specialises in e-commerce, working with retail clients from all over the world to help them succeed in their online financial performance. You will be joining a team of Digital Marketing experts and working with high-profile brands to assist their e-commerce strategy.
About the Role
- Your daily role will involve team management, customer co-ordination and handling client expectations.
- Responsibility for the set up and coordination of your biggest clients, ensuring that your projects meet their strategic and financial goals, delivering strategic recommendations for your clients’ growth strategy.
- Conducting regular client meetings, with the goal of creating long-term relationships
- Responsibility for the set-up and profitability optimization of PPC campaigns, incorporating various bid management strategies.
- You will have at least 3 years’ experience in SEA and Account Management.
- You will have extensive knowledge in Excel and Google Adwords.
- You will be fluent in English
- You have an affinity for numbers and innovative technologies.
- You will be confident in handling large value accounts.
- Competitive salary with incentive bonuses based on performance.
- Clear development plans to adhere to your career goals.
- Flexible working hours, allowing you to find a work-life balance to suit your own needs.
- Language courses
- Company Socials