Location: Berlin, Germany – Hybrid and Flexible working hours.
Salary: €42,000 – €70,000 + Discretional Bonus.
Languages: Fluent in German
Company Culture: Collaborative culture, family orientated, autonomous working.
A leading full service Digital Marketing Agency in Berlin is looking for a (Senior) Programmatic Manager to join them in creating customer-oriented campaigns.
As the agency’s first Programmatic hire, you will be taking over all Programmatic campaigns from DSPs. You will working closely with the internal consultancy team to help plan, activate, analyse and optimise Programmatic campaigns.
The business prides itself on a collaborative and creative environment and offers a structured and individually tailored career plan which you will have a big input in. As well as this, they have a family orientated culture and offer flexible working, part time contracts and a better work life balance to ensure that on average, employees are staying for 7 or 8 years at a time.
The business has big growth plans to establish a full Programmatic team within the next few years. Alongside the company’s commitment to its employees and their progression, this business has a group of Team Leads all promoted from within as they understand what people want and what you are looking for your next role. You will also be the first person considered for a Team Lead position as their first Programmatic hire.
This is an exciting opportunity to grow a new Programmatic team from scratch in a well-established agency, and progress very quicky with the ability to define your own career progression.
(Senior) Programmatic Manager Role & Responsibilities
As Programmatic Manager, you will primarily be responsible for setting up inhouse Programmatic media Process’ and take over from the DSPs. You will have autonomy to define what your day will look like. Your responsibilities will include the likes of:
- Research and analyse data to identify audience demographics and behavioural patterns for ad targeting.
- Stay up to date with industry trends and changes in ad tech to continually improve campaign performance and drive results for clients.
- Work closely with the consultancy team to develop media plans that align with the client’s campaign goals, budget, and target audience.
- Negotiate ad space and rates with publishers and ad networks to maximize campaign reach and effectiveness with budgets up to €1million per year.
- Set up and optimise programmatic ad campaigns across various platforms such as Display, Native Video, DOOH, and DSPs such as: Adform, Active Agent, Xandr, Zemanta etc.
- Monitor ad performance and making data-driven decisions to improve ad targeting, bidding strategies, and creative optimization.
- Analyse campaign results and provide insights and recommendations to the consultancy team and clients to optimize future campaigns.
- Collaborate with creative teams to ensure ad creative aligns with campaign objectives and resonates with the target audience.
Your Experience & Skills
You will have a personal career progression plan and an individual development budget of up to €5,000 to attend conferences and partake in courses. The agency does, however, ask that you have:
- German speaking to a native or fluent level.
- 2+ years of experience in Programmatic Advertising from an Agency, DSP, Publisher or AdTech company.
- Good communication skills as you will be working closely with and giving advice to Consultants and Clients.
- Managed budgets of €100.000+.
- Deep understanding of advertising and marketing including knowledge of various advertising channels such as Display, Native Video, DOOH, Search, and Social Media as well as experience in developing and executing advertising campaigns across different platforms, with Display being most important.
- Solid understanding of programmatic advertising including knowledge of programmatic advertising technologies, such as demand-side platforms (DSPs), supply-side platforms (SSPs), and ad exchanges, as well as experience in managing programmatic campaigns and optimizing them for maximum ROI.
- Technical skills such as data analysis, automation, and optimization: With a deep understanding of data management platforms (DMPs), ad servers, and analytics tools is also important.
- Remaining hands on with buying the Media, and excited at the prospect of building a Programmatic Advertising team from scratch.
- 28 days holiday.
- Brand new office with room for 100 people, ergonomic tables, and state of the art equipment.
- Excellent work life balance with a ‘no staying late’ policy.
- Discretional Christmas Bonus.
- Generous individual training budget.
- Stable structure with long term employees.
Even if you’re not sure if you’re quite right for this role or don’t tick every box on this job advert, we would love to hear from you. Please apply and we will be in touch.