Senior PPC Executive in London
Are you an experienced Paid Social or PPC executive ready to take a step up?
Would you like to work large budgets in excess of £1 million?
Would you like to work with market-leading brands on performance campaigns?
This is an opportunity for you to broaden your skills set, develop your technical, client-facing and team management skills at an agency with great work to life balance and long term career opportunities
Don’t worry if you haven’t worked on both paid search or paid social campaigns as full training will be given.
Senior PPC Executive responsibilities
- Manage your time working across three or four large well-known clients (all household names)
- Work on end to end paid social and paid search campaigns
- With support from your manager develop a strategy to improve performance for your clients
- Train, supervise, and develop your team which is currently 1 PPC Executive
- Work towards promotion to PPC Manager
PPC Executive required experience
- At least 18 months experience working in a paid search, paid social or biddable media role
- Performance mindset with a head for numbers and data
- Strong Excel skills (Pivots and LookUps)
- Work-life balance (finish work on time)
- Work from home on a regular basis
- Flexible working hours start or finish work at late as you want, take a long lunch to go to the gym, as long as you work your 7.5 hours per day that’s fine
- Independent agency so no red tape or politics etc
- Monthly team drinks or events
- Free Fitness and Yoga classes
- Office dogFinish early every Friday