Senior Performance Marketing Manager
Location: Amsterdam/ Remote (NETHERLANDS)
Languages: Fluent Dutch and English speaking
A fast-paced, D2C e-commerce start-up in the health food industry are looking for a Senior Performance Marketing Manager to join their Amsterdam offices on a hybrid/ remote working basis. The business is currently expanding across Europe making this an exciting time to join the business with lot of opportunities for progression and personal growth.
This is a role where you will have the opportunity to flex your creativity in your work. The business is looking for a Senior Performance Marketing Manager to take a creative approach towards their online marketing campaigns across Meta, Google, TikTok etc.
About the Senior Performance Marketing Manager Role
As Senior Performance Marketing Manager you will take the lead on campaigns within the DACH region, managing their six-digit monthly marketing budgets, across the variety of paid channels. Additionally, your role will include:
- Responsibility for KPI driven planning, implementation, and optimisation campaigns; mainly focused on Paid Social (FB/Instagram). Also Display, Video and SEA (Google Ads).
- You work to achieve growth and ROI goals.
- Monitoring and analysis of campaign performance, focusing on prospecting and audience retargeting.
- Working closely with the Head of Performance to develop multichannel marketing strategy for the Dutch market.
- Collaborate with the BI team on reporting, analytics and attribution models.
- Working closely with content and creative team on video ads.
- Regular travel to European offices (Paris, Munich, London).
- You have at least 2 years’ experience in data driven performance marketing, with a focus on Paid Social (SEA, Display and Video are also ideal).
- You have a creative mindset and a great sense of visual comms and performance marketing.
- You have an expertise in the optimisation of Facebook Ads, alongside new channels such as TikTok.
- You have extensive operational, tactical, and strategy knowledge of all performance marketing channels.
- You are confident in dealing with analytics tools: Google Analytics, Excel, Facebook Business Manager and Google Ads Manager.
- Fluent in Dutch.
- 27 days holiday.
- Pension scheme.
- Working from the heart of Amsterdam.
- Flexible, home working.
- Company discounts.