Senior Performance Marketing Manager
Job Title: Senior Performance Marketing Manager
Our client is a well-established direct-to-consumer brand house. Founded in 2012, they have two successful lifestyle brands specialising in homeware and cleaning.
Selling their products in 8 European countries, they are now searching for a Senior Performance Marketing Manager to continue in their growth; aiming to grow into a multi-brand, multi-product and multi-channel company.
Senior Performance Marketing Manager Roles and Responsibilities
- You take responsibility for cross-channel performance marketing campaigns, working towards achievable budgets and targets.
- Responsibility for strategic conception, implementation and optimisation of acquisition campaigns.
- You work towards increasing the success of performance KPIs such as conversion rate, ROAS and CPO.
- Continually improving and developing the testing and reporting within the performance team.
- Guiding team members on the operational performance marketing tasks.
- You are fluent in German and English.
- You have a minimum of 3 years experience in Performance Marketing, ideally in an e-commerce setting.
- You enjoy working towards KPI-based goals.
- You are competent using Google Tag Manager and Google Analytics.
- You feel comfortable working on multiple Performance Marketing channels (Search, Social, Display and Affiliate) and are not afraid to pick up new skills.
- You work in a structured and organised manner.
- Hybrid working (office in Mitte, offering 10 days per month from home)
- Dog friendly office!
- A generous, achievable annual bonus system, based on both company and individual performance
- 27 days holiday