Senior Paid Social Account Director £45k – £55k plus bonus
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Paid Social Account Director. Who is looking to take a step up and lead an experienced team and work on innovative paid social campaigns.
This is very varied Senior Paid Social Account Director role, and is well suited to someone who enjoys spinning plates. Unlike most Paid Social Account Director roles, you won’t be running the accounts yourself. You will have experienced people in your team to do this for you, instead you will jumping in and out of accounts to see where you can add value and make an impact.
About the role:
- Your clients are all commission based accounts. So instead of having to mess around with timesheets, you can work smart by doing quality work and finding opportunities innovate and grow your accounts.
- One of your clients will be a market leading and well respected newspaper. Working across the global social direct response business with huge monthly budgets spent across 4 social channels. This is the most technically challenging, and heavily client facing account at the agency have.
- Another client is a market leading music streaming app, managing the EMEA paid social brand activation across 12 markets.
- You will also work with few more clients which can be discussed at interview.
- This is not a hands-on role, instead you will spend your time helping your team to improve performance. You will also provide them with the support required to meet their training and development needs.
- Developing a long term relationships with senior stakeholders
- Finding innovative ways to improve processes and increase efficiency and productivity.
- Work with other agency teams such as paid Search, SEO, Social Content and programmatic to integrate strategy and find new ways to work together
- Leading a team of 6 direct reports with support from 3 experienced AD’s who run the accounts and manage day to day client and team communication.
Ideally you will have the following skills and experience:
- 5 years Paid Social experience
- Experience of third party tracking solutions
- Owning a client relationship for a large brand with performance/direct response KPI’s
- Managing an experienced team of Paid Social Managers and Execs
- Working on direct response/performance marketing campaigns
- Commercial skills with the ability to identify opportunities to grow accounts
Some of the benefits you will receive:
- Great culture – hard working but laid back and fun atmosphere
- Close-knit and friendly team
- Friendly, supportive and collaborative channel teams, all on one floor
- Excellent work to life balance, flexible hours and no late nights
- Monthly drinks night plus regular sponsored events and days out
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Extra holiday between Christmas and New Year
Apply below or check out our other Paid Social opportunities here.