Senior Digital Account Director
Senior Digital Account Director
Location: London – Hybrid – Flexible Working Hours
Salary: £55,000 – £65,000 + Discretionary Bonus and Commission
Senior Digital Account Director Role & Responsibilities
As the Senior Digital Account Director, you will take leadership on building strong client relationships with the goal of designing successful digital marketing strategy, for a portfolio of industry-dominating clients. Additionally, your role will include:
- Relationship management of the key client accounts you work on.
- Cross-channel strategy and media planning, building cohesive plans across multiple digital channels to achieve client objectives.
- Work with Account Directors to ensure activation across multiple channels simultaneously.
- Cross-sell and up-sell to existing clients when appropriate.
- Have the opportunity to play a central role in new business acquisitions and earn commission for your success.
- In general, ensure the success of client accounts you work on, while working closely with clients to achieve client goals.
Your Skills & Experience
Your professional development will not just be encouraged, but an active focus. You will have a personally tailored plan of formal training, working with colleagues, and clearly defined career progression. The company does ask that you have:
- In-depth experience working operationally in a client facing capacity in PPC, SEO, Social and Display, either agency or publisher side.
- Previous proven PPC experience, with cross-channel experience like Biddable being beneficial.
- Proven track record of managing multi-channel projects, to lead the Client Strategy team to work and deliver to deadlines.
- Experience of working closely with and managing client relationships.
- Excellent communication, organisation, and presentation skills; with the ability to influence, persuade and negotiate with clients and secure new business.
- A mathematical and analytical mindset, being confident and flexible as you use data to adapt your strategies as necessary.
About the Company
Due to internal growth and promotions, an international, independent agency is looking for a Senior Digital Account Director to work on their most prestigious clients and lead the Client Services Team.
The agency prides itself on the supportive and collaborative culture it has created. holding multiple accolades and awards for employee wellbeing, satisfaction, and company culture. Additionally, the business has won multiple awards for the quality of it’s work, meaning you’ll be working with some of the best in the business.
The company boasts a network of thousands of handpicked digital marketers that will be at your fingertips. You’ll have available an annual budget to spend on this network to outsourcing work you can’t stand; allowing you to focus more of your time on what you enjoy, whether that’s strategy, building clients relationships, or team development.
- Financial Benefits including an annual performance bonus, sale commission for contributing to or securing new business opportunities and a recruitment referral bonus.
- Flexible working options including: Hybrid working models, remote working, enhanced maternity packages.
- Access to an exclusive network of thousands of heavily vetted digital marketers to support you in your day-to-day responsibilities.
- A welcoming and vibrant company culture, including regular off-site team socials, multiple annual parties, and time off each year to volunteer for charities you want to support.
- As a part of a global agency, you will have opportunities to travel to and work at offices around the world.
- Learning and development opportunities, through both regularly hosted internal training sessions, as well as sponsorship for outside learning opportunities.