Job Title: Senior CRM Manager
Our client is a well-established direct-to-consumer brand house. Founded in 2012, they have two successful lifestyle brands specialising in homeware and cleaning. After 10 years in business, they have a loyal and growing customer base; and right now they hope to generate long term growth. They are bringing in a dedicated Senior CRM Manager to focus entirely on the bigger picture of their user journey, and to try and engage with new audiences through a means of various channels; this will enable them to continue to develop into a multi-brand and multi-channel company.
Senior CRM Manager Roles & Responsibilities
- You will take on the full CRM strategy for the brand; creating strategic recommendations based on the customer data.
- You will take responsibility for new communication channels, including SMS, print mailings, and newsletters.
- Working closely with the Performance Marketing team for creating better user journeys.
- Full control of CRM budget.
- You will be the driving force behind customer incentives including birthday or holiday discounts.
Skills & Experience
- You have a minimum of 5 years of experience in CRM and Lifecycle Marketing.
- You have a background in direct-to-consumer e-commerce.
- Ideally you have worked with Shopify accounts (Klayvio experience is a bonus!).
- You are a highly data driven CRM all-rounder and are comfortable in drawing conclusions from raw data.
- You have extensive Email Marketing and Push Notifications experience.
- Hybrid working (office in Mitte, offering 10 days per month from home).
- Dog friendly office!
- A generous, achievable annual bonus system, based on both company and individual performance.
- 27 days holiday.