Job Title: Senior Biddable Account Executive
Location: London / Hybrid
Salary: £28,000 – £30,000 + Discretional Bonuses
Do you have experience running Paid Search, Paid Social and Shopping Ad campaigns, and are ready for that next exciting challenge in your career? Does working at a Central London based agency, who have 100+ nominations and awards for their work sound like the place you want to continue to learn and develop your skills?
About the Company
Due to exciting new changes and growth, the business is looking for a Senior Biddable Account Executive to use the experience and skills they have developed to support their manager in the development of executives they will be working with.
Located a literal stone’s throw from a major tube station in the heart of London, you’ll have the option of working from the trendy office or take a more hybrid approach. Whichever works best for you.
While the company boasts 100+ nominations and awards for their work, they take greatest pride in their recent awards for diversity and inclusivity, with the culture of inclusion and support of individual development they have created over the years.
Senior Biddable Account Executive Role & Responsibilities
As Senior Biddable Account Executive you will work, with the support of Managers and Directors, to develop strategies and set up new biddable campaigns for clients. Additionally, your role will encompass:
- Create compelling Ads for clients considering tone and brand; using A/B testing to test the Ad copy, formats, audiences etc. and then recommend campaign changes based on your analysis.
- Working with Managers to understand client needs and expectations and using competitor analysis to discover new opportunities to upsell complimentary channels.
- Collaborating with Audience & Data Insights Teams to identify clients target audiences, and using keyword and audience research for optimal campaign targeting.
- Understanding client’s brand and contributing to weekly client meetings and monthly reviews with managers, supporting presentation with detailed analysis.
- Coordinating with Paid Media, PR and Content teams in analysing overall campaign performance. Taking into consideration a variety of KPIs such as engagement, changing in audience, reach, sales, and translating these into campaign objectives and goals.
Your Skills & Experience
You will receive a commitment to your personal and professional growth, with a dedicated support and development plan from the senior members of your team top aid in your progression within the business, but are expected to have:
- 1+ years’ experience in a similar role, (agency or client-side) managing campaigns across Search, Social and Shopping channels, with experience in Google Ads and social platforms*.
- Educated to a degree level, or equivalent.
- Excellent communication skills, as you work within your team as well as with other departments across the business.
- Be motivated and results driven, using analytics to inform decision making in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrate leadership through management, mentoring others, and sharing ideas and insights with your team and others around the business.
- A strong attention to detail and forward thinking, as you oversee the work of those working underneath you.
- Intermediate Excel skills.
*Previous experience may have been as a Paid Media Executive, Paid Media Account Executive, Paid Search Executive, Paid Social Executive, Biddable Executive, Senior Biddable Executive, or something similar.
What’s in it for you
- Dynamic and flexible working options. You will work and be supported in working however is best for you.
- How does working abroad sound? Remote working for one month a year is offered, no popping into the office necessary.
- You’ll receive a commitment to both your physical and mental wellbeing, with private medical insurance to take care of you and your mental health.
- Annual performance bonus upon delivering above base targets – it’s always nice to be recognised when you’re smashing it.
- An above-statutory pension contribution.
- A 3pm finish on Fridays in summer, to make the most of the sun and the weekend.
- 25 days holiday, to start, increasing to a maximum of 30 after 5 years tenure.
Does this sound like the perfect position for you? Or not sure if it’s right? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call at +44 7710 189371 for a chat to find out more about this position.