Job Title: SEA Manager
Location: Berlin, Germany
Salary: Up to €45,000
My client is one of Germany’s market leaders in the D2C pet food market, and they are expanding! They are searching for an analytical, hands-on individual who would like to make their contribution in a fast-paced, dynamic start-up environment.
If you are an ambitious SEA Manager who is keen to make an impact in your next company, this could be the role for you!
About the role
- Monitoring, analyzing, optimizing campaigns in the new customer acquisition & customer reactivation (Search, Shopping, GDN)
- Manage & SetUp of Campaign Structures & A/B Tests
- Bi-Weekly Google regulated workshops with Google Team
- Managing 6 digit monthly budget on SEA.
- Setting up of automated process & structures for the accounts
- Setting up automated processes and structures for SEA accounts
- Transparent meeting structures that allow further possibilities for taking on new challenges
- Working closely with Design & BI teams
Skills/Experience required for the SEA Manager
- You have a minimum of 2 years experience in SEA
- You have a strong technical background focusing on PPC campaigns
- You are familiar with channels such as GDN, Search and Shopping
- You are comfortable working with Excel & Google Data Studio. Knowledge of Tableau is also a bonus
- Access to innovative industry trends & testing models
- Regular team events.
- Regular one to one feedback meetings with team-leads to help you improve in your career.
- 20 days holiday
- Home-office on request
- Performance-based bonus system which takes into consideration your motivation and
- Opportunity to have a dog-sitter whilst at work