This is an opportunity to join the digital marketing department as a Programmatic Manager for a global online gaming company. You’ll take ownership of the brand’s digital footprint across the globe, focusing on generating traffic and improving conversions rates across online and mobile channels.
· Plan and deliver worldwide campaigns across all platforms
· Monitor campaign performance and continually optimise them to meet targets
· Suggest new programmatic strategies and audiences
· Launch A/B testing and use results to shape campaigns
· Provide weekly and monthly reports to show campaign performance and ROI, in relation to company goals
· Take responsibility for the delivery of creative assets, insertion orders and other campaign artefacts and documentation
· Manage and nurture relationships with new and existing media partners
· Contribute to business decisions by reporting on campaign performance and providing benchmark for future performance
· Provide technical support as necessary
· You’re experienced in the running and optimisation of programmatic display media campaigns
· You can work in competitive sectors and have proven results
· A thorough understanding of online ad technology, including knowledge of media buying platforms such as Ad Exchanges, Display Networks etc.
· Experience using Data Management Platforms
· Skills in ad serving, tagging and web analytics
· Comfortable with working to tight deadlines, as well as with engaging stakeholders to build relationships
· Experience with international campaigns
· An interest in sports media
· A history of working with agencies
· You’re passionate about digital marketing and staying at the forefront of technologies
· You have exceptional analytical skills and can pull valuable insights from data
· You can work to deadlines and exercise high attention-to-detail
We're here to help. Check out our FAQs, send us an email or call us on 0208 629 6006.