My client is at the forefront of the programmatic landscape working alongside global brands, working across all digital channels. They have a large network across 7 countries and help brands engage with their customers using creative and effective digital marketing and advertising solutions, bought programmatically. As they continue to grow, they continue to be global leaders in mobile-native and are keen to remain leaps ahead of their competitors by delivering campaigns to the highest of standards possible. They’re now looking to hire a Programmatic Executive in London, in what looks to be a very exciting opportunity you don’t want to miss out on.
• Reporting into the Global Head of Programmatic you will work closely with the programmatic team based in the UK but also stay connected to the global team.
• Day-to-day, you will work alongside account teams to devise and implement programmatic strategies, provide insights and recommendations to improve campaign performance and make campaign changes as required.
• You will be expected to contribute to new campaign plans and attend client meetings.
• Own campaign management, when necessary, including bid strategy, campaign trafficking, implementation, launch, execution, and on-going optimization
• Keep up to date with changes within the programmatic space.
• Minimum of 6 months experience in programmatic digital media, preferably for a media agency and preferably with some level of mobile-media experience
• Candidates with relevant degrees will also be considered if they are extremely passionate about digital and have had so some relevant work experience
• Technical knowledge of ad servers, tracking, mobile measurement tool is a plus
• Ability to work autonomously and with team members in different locations
• Comfortable with excel and large data sets to make analytical/data-based decisions
• Excellence within the following skill areas: problem-solving, data-led analysis, organization, collaboration and presentation
So if you are looking to kick start your career in programmatic and you would like to learn more about this opportunity please do not hesitate to send your CV.
We're here to help. Check out our FAQs, send us an email or call us on 0208 629 6006.