Programmatic Account Manager
Location: London/ Hybrid
Salary: £35,000 – £40,000
About the Company
An international, digital agency are looking for a Programmatic Account Manager to join their London office and work on some of their household name brand client accounts.
You will work in a hybrid environment with flexibility in your working hours and an early finish on Fridays: The business wants to support you to work in a way that is best for you.
You will have the opportunity to hone your programmatic skills as you work on client accounts in a variety of industries. The business is also offering you the opportunity to learn complimentary skillsets, such as PPC/ Paid Social/ Biddable etc, and you may also have the opportunity to work with offline channels such as TV and Radio.
This agency takes great pride in winning consecutive awards for their training and development programme, making this a fantastic opportunity for you to continue to hone your skills.
Programmatic Account Manager Role & Responsibilities
As Programmatic Account Manager you will work on multiple clients for the agency, across multiple industries. Additionally, your role will involve:
- Performance focused campaigns but work on full-funnel campaigns.
- While programmatic is the focus of this role, there is the opportunity to learn and work with PPC and Paid Social as well.
- Collaborate with a Biddable Account Manager on planning and strategy of client accounts.
- Direct management or an Account Executive, who will support you in your work.
- Primarily work on DV360, but also have the opportunity to work on The Trade Desk, Yahoo, Verizon, Amazon and Treads.
- Continual tracking, reporting, analysis, and optimisation of the programmatic campaigns you manage.
- Media planning of programmatic strategy for a variety of verticals and channels: Mobile, Display, TV, and Audio.
- Client relationship management, being responsible for account management and growth.
Your Skills & Experience
The agency is committed to offering you time and support for further training and development, and prides itself as a leader in training, development and progression. The business does ask that you have:
- 2+ years of hands-on experience in planning and buying of programmatic ads.
- Strong experience working towards DR/ Performance KPIs.
- Experience in media strategy, planning and buying is ideal, but not essential.
- Strong knowledge of programmatic advertising platforms such as: Apple Search Ads, DV360, Google Campaign Manager, Yahoo DSP etc.
- Excellent communication skills, as you work within your team as well as with other departments across the business.
- Strong previous experience with data analysis, including data tools such as Microsoft Excel, Google Sheets etc.
- Be motivated and results driven, using analytics to inform decision making in a fast-paced environment.
In return for your time and effort, the business is committed to offering you long-term benefits that make you want to stay. This includes but is not limited to:
- Hybrid working and flexible working hours suited to your personal needs.
- The opportunity to become an expert across the entire spectrum of paid advertising, both online and offline
- Regular company socials and a supportive and collaborative company culture.
- Rapid progression opportunities, as you have a dedicated training plan to a Director role.
- Private medical insurance, medical cash plan and life assurance.
- 2 volunteer days a year, to volunteer for a charity of your choice.
- 25 days holiday a year, plus your birthday off and the office is closed for Christmas!
- Internal training programs as part of your personal and professional growth, from a multi-award-winning internal training programme.
- Above average pension contribution.
- A supportive and social atmosphere, with wellbeing weekends, regular and seasonal company socials, and actually enjoy coming into a vibrant and social office.