Programmatic Account Director
Job Title: Programmatic Account Director
Location: Shrewsbury – Hybrid and Flexible Working
Salary: £50,000 – £65,000 + Discretional Bonuses
About the Company
Due to exciting new changes and growth, an award-winning independent agency are looking for a Programmatic Account Director to take a leadership role in their Programmatic team based in Shrewsbury.
The company strives to put employees’ best interests first and takes pride in the supportive company culture it has created: Evidenced by the multiple awards that the agency has won for employee wellbeing, satisfaction, and company culture, and the list of employee benefits centred around company culture and supporting employee wellbeing.
As an example of this, the agency offers hybrid working with a mix of remote and in-office working, and flexible core working hours that can be flexed to suit your individual needs.
Additionally, the agency regularly wins awards for the quality of their work across the agency, meaning you’ll be working alongside some of the best digital marketing professionals in the business.
Programmatic Account Director Role & Responsibilities
As Programmatic Account Director you will have the opportunity to take the lead on strategy of advertising campaigns across multiple channels, while working closely with clients to manage and grow accounts.
Additionally, your role will involve:
- Take ownership of several key, senior client accounts and household name brands for the agency.
- Overall strategy and planning for programmatic campaigns of the accounts you work on.
- Team management for the Programmatic Executives and Programmatic Managers in your team.
- Client relationship management, being responsible for account management and growth.
- Work on end-to-end campaigns, being supported in the execution, tracking and optimisation by Executives.
- Opportunity to work with new and emerging technologies and software that you wouldn’t have the opportunity to in other agencies.
Your Skills & Experience
The agency will support you to work however is best for you, in a flexible and hybrid environment. The agency does ask that you have:
- 4+ Years of experience in planning and buying of programmatic ads.
- Experience working with DV360 and Amazon DSP.
- Knowledge of AdTech platforms is ideal.
- Strong team management experience, being able to develop and support the Programmatic Executives who work to support you.
- Experience working with large-scale clients and accounts.
- Excellent communication skills, as you work within your team as well as with other departments across the business.
- Strong previous experience with data analysis, including data management tools such as Microsoft Excel, Google Sheets etc.
- Be motivated and results driven, using analytics to inform decision making in a fast-paced environment.
- Hybrid and flexible working options, with flexible working hours.
- Above average pension contribution.
- Private medical insurance and mental health support.
- Ride to Work scheme, Railcard and Season Ticket loan.
- Enhanced maternity and paternity leave.
- Annual bonus upon delivering above base targets.
- Opportunities for earning commission on new business pitches.
- Bi-annual performance & salary reviews, to make sure your continual hard work is recognised and rewarded.
- A strong company and social culture, with lots of social events and drinks in the office.
- Early finish on Fridays, to get the weekend started early.
- 25 days holiday, to start, increasing to a maximum of 30 after 5 years tenure. With an additional day off for your birthday.
- And there’s no need to save holidays for Christmas as the office is closed.