This is a great opportunity for an experienced PPC Account Director looking to take a step up and lead a talented team running all PPC Activity for a MASSIVE global retail brand.
Your client is very open innovation and you will be given the time, budget and freedom to test and learn new products and features from Google or new creative ways to increase performance.
You will lead an established team of 10 direct reports with support from 3 PPC Account Managers who help you out with managing the more junior team members.
This is not a hands-on role, you will spend your time:
- Helping your team to improve performance and providing them with the support required to meet their training and development needs
- Developing a long term relationship with your client and identifying opportunities to grow the account
- Finding innovative ways to improve processes and increase efficiency and productivity
- Work with other agency teams such as paid social and programmatic to integrate strategy and find new ways to work together
To be considered for the role you would ideally have the following skills and experience:
- Experience working in a PPC Account Director or similar role at an agency
- Experience working with a large global brand/client
- Experience leading a team
- Experience working on or leading a team of people working in international campaigns
Some of the benefits you will receive:
- Great culture – hard working but laid back and fun atmosphere
- Close-knit and friendly team
- Friendly, supportive and collaborative channel teams, all on one floor
- Excellent work to life balance, flexible hours and no late nights
- Monthly drinks night plus regular sponsored events and days out
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Extra holiday between Christmas and New Year