Job Title: Planning Director
Location: London/ Hybrid
Salary: £60,000 – £70,000 + Annual Performance Bonus
If you’re someone with a passion for using data and analytics to drive performance improving insights, working closely with prestigious clients and being involved in project planning from conception, then look no further.
About the company
Due to continued successes and growth, the business is looking for a Planning Director to transform data into actions and work on some of their most prestigious client accounts. The company strives to put employees’ best interests first and takes pride in the supportive company culture it has created: Bold claims that are supported by the multiple awards for employee wellbeing, satisfaction, and work environment that the business has earned.
The company boasts a network of thousands of handpicked digital marketers that will be at your fingertips. You’ll have available a budget to spend on this network and outsource the work you can’t stand; allowing you to focus more of your time on what you enjoy, whether that’s campaign planning and strategy or building clients relationships.
Planning Director Role & Responsibilities
As the Planning Director, you will be heavily involved in building strong client relationships with the goal of designing successful digital marketing strategy, for a portfolio of industry-dominating clients. Additionally, your role will include:
- Understanding client’s business goals, translating these into strategies and plans, identifying which markets would best suit client needs.
- Getting involved with the acquisition of new business, as you interpret client briefs into actionable outputs.
- Driving business development by expanding existing client accounts and participating in acquiring new client accounts.
- Playing a direct role in the formulation of strategy, planning and activation of projects across multiple channels, with the support of the Director of Planning and Strategy.
- Some travel other offices and client sites may be necessary on occasion.
Your Skills & Experience
Your professional development will not just be encouraged, but an active focus. You will have a personally tailored plan of formal training to continue your development into an industry leader in Planning & Strategy. The company does ask however, that you have:
- In-depth demonstrable experience working operationally in a client facing capacity or in a planning and strategy heavy role.
- Proven track record of managing multi-channel projects, leading strategy efforts to deliver results for clients.
- Performance and international experience preferred but not essential.
- Excellent communication, organisation, and presentation skills (PowerPoint, GSlides etc); with the ability to influence, persuade and negotiate with clients and secure new business.
- A mathematical and analytical mindset, being confident using data tools (such as Google Analytics, Google Ads, DV360) to adapt your strategies as necessary.
- Financial Benefits including an annual performance bonus, sale commission for contributing to or securing new business opportunities and a recruitment referral bonus.
- Flexible working option: Hybrid working models, remote working, enhanced maternity packages. Whatever you need to work and feel at your best.
- Access to an exclusive network of thousands of heavily vetted digital marketers to support you in your day-to-day responsibilities.
- A welcoming and vibrant company culture, including regular off-site team socials, multiple annual parties, and time off each year to volunteer for charities you want to support.
- An eco-friendly work environment and a ride to work scheme to support that pledge.
- As a part of a global agency, you will have opportunities to travel to and work at offices around the world.
- Learning and development opportunities, through both regularly hosted internal training sessions, as well as sponsorship for outside learning opportunities.