My client is a global leader in the travel and tourism industry, and due to growth they now looking for a new Performance Media Manager to join their world-class Performance Media Team.
If you are looking to join an innovative company in central London where you will have the opportunity to work with the latest technology and freedom to work with autonomy and no micromanagement then this is a rare opportunity not to be missed.
The performance media team works with unlimited budgets to allow you to maximize the revenue and profitability of each channel. Instead, you will work towards clear efficiency and performance KPI’s such as CPA and ROAS. The team currently spend around £20 million each year on Paid Search, Paid Social, YouTube and Display Campaigns.
Around 50% of the overall revenue comes from the performance media team and because of this the directors really appreciate the work you do and the impact you have on the bottom line which is why they are prepared to invest heavily in you and your team.
They recently invested in state-of-the-art attribution modelling technology to enable to have access to the data you need to improve performance.
You will join a company that embraces technology, if there is a tool that can be used to save you time an automate a process then they will pay for it, in order to allow you more time working on strategy, running A/B tests or finding new innovative ways to achieve results.
– Paid Search is the most profitable channel which is why this will take up around 80-90% of your time
– You will target customers in every country in the world so in addition to Google and Bing you will have the opportunity to run campaigns with Yandex, Baido and many others
– You will also have the opportunity to run paid social and display campaigns
– At least 2 years paid search experience
– Experience using a bid management tool such as Kenshoo, Marin or Search Ads 360
– Paid Social or Display experience is beneficial but not essential as you will receive plenty of on the job training
– Experience working with large budgets of at least £50k per month
– Positive can-do attitude
With a generous annual bonus and the opportunity to work with a very innovative team allowing for the freedom to implement paid media techniques with an unlimited budget, this could be the opportunity you have been looking for.
Don’t worry if you don’t have a CV send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and let me know when you are free for a call
We're here to help. Check out our FAQs, send us an email or call us on 0208 629 6006.