Performance Marketing Manager
Job Title: Performance Marketing Manager
My client is the leading provider of online panels in Europe. They have over 2 million survey participants in 12 European countries.
My client has offices across Europe and is now expanding their team here in Berlin and are searching for a Performance Marketing Manager to focus on their B2C lead generation and campaign management through Paid Social & Search.
About the Performance Marketing Manager role
- Set up, optimisation and maintenance of online campaigns for recruitment of panel participants through Facebook and LinkedIn
- Development and implementation of internal CRM measures
- Creation of new audiences; set up and analysis of A/B tests in order to increase campaign performance
- Implementing data-driven research to help find the right target audiences
- Budget responsibility including planning & allocation
- Content support for the website – text, newsletters, etc.
- Communication with agencies, service providers, and business partners
Skills / Experience for the Performance Marketing Manager
- You speak German at a native or fluent level
- You have at least 3 years of experience in performance marketing, especially in the field of user acquisition and lead generation
- Experience in web-based tools e.g content management systems (CMS), Google Adwords, and Google Analytics
- Great time management and strong organisational skills
- High affinity for numbers and a data-driven mindset