Performance Marketing Manager
Location: Munich or Remote
Herd Digital is working with a Munich based, fast-paced E-Commerce company who are searching for a Performance Marketing Manager to aid in increasing their SEA efforts. Due to the businesses continues success, they are currently expanding across Europe, with particular growth in the French-speaking market. This gives the new Performance Marketing Manager the opportunity to make the role their own and progress quickly as the business expands.
As such, they are currently hiring excellent people to continue with their growth and digital performance.
Performance Marketing Manager Role and Responsibilities
- Strategic optimisation of key performance marketing channels: Meta, TikTok, Google Ads.
- Managing and monitoring performance marketing budget across various channels.
- Having full ownership of campaigns in the French market from setup and activation to optimisation and reporting.
- Working closely with the creative team and being involved in new campaign ideas.
- Using A/B testing to optimise campaign ROIs.
- Working closely with the BI team on reporting and analysis.
- Reporting into and work closely with the Head of Performance Marketing to improve SEA and Paid Social strategy for clients.
The business is committed to your continuing development, and you will have a structured personal progression plan as you progress within the company. The business does however ask that you have:
- You have 2 years’ experience in a variety of Performance Marketing channels (Paid Social, SEA, Display).
- You have a solid understanding of marketing KPIs and a proven record of working to and beating targets.
- You are experienced with Google Analytics, Excel, Facebook Business Manager, Google Ads.
- You have e-commerce or lead generation experience.
- Data orientated, using analytics to create actionable insights to improve campaign performance.
- Native French speaking.
- 26 days holiday.
- Remote, hybrid or on-site working and flexible working/ starting hours, suited to your personal needs.
- Travel Card.
- Internal and External, paid for, training opportunities as a part of your personal and professional growth plan.