Performance Marketing Manager
Location: Paris, France
Salary: Up to €52,000 EUR
A fast-paced, D2C e-commerce start-up in the health food industry are looking for a Performance Marketing Manager to join their Paris offices. The business is currently expanding across Europe making this an exciting time to join the business with lot of opportunities for progression and personal growth.
This is a role where you will have the opportunity to flex your creativity. The business is looking for a Performance Marketing Manager to take a creative approach towards their online marketing campaigns across Meta, Google, Tiktok etc.
About the Role
- Responsibility for KPI driven planning, implementation and optimisation campaigns; mainly focused on Paid Social (FB/Instagram). Also Display, Video and SEA (Google Ads).
- You work to achieve growth and ROI goals.
- Monitoring and analysis of campaign performance, focusing on prospecting and audience retargeting.
- Working closely with the Head of Performance to develop multichannel marketing strategy for the French market.
- A/B testing for media ads, landing pages, headlines etc.
- Working closely with content and creative team on video ads.
- You have at least 2 years experience in data driven performance marketing, ideally working in e-commerce/FMCG.
- You have a creative mindset and a great sense of visual comms and performance marketing.
- You have an expertise in the optimisation of Facebook Ads, alongside new channels such as TikTok.
- You are familiar with new customer acquisition and retention tactics.
- You are confident in dealing with Facebook Ads Manager, Google Ads Manager, Google Analytics, and Google Data Studio (or alternatively Google Data Studio).
- Fluent in French and English.
- 27 days holiday.
- Pension scheme.
- Working from the heart of Paris.
- Flexible, home working.
- Company discounts.