Performance Marketing Manager
Job Title: Performance Marketing Manager (Social Ads)
Our client is a well-established full-scale Social Media agency in Berlin. Working with a variety of B2C customers, their vision is to drive the best possible business results for clients using a full-funnel approach.
Due to their success last year, the company is growing! They are on the lookout for a talented, enthusiastic Paid Social specialist to join them on their journey to become the go-to Social Media agency for global brands.
If you are looking for a role within a young, flexible working, forward-thinking company where everyone brings their own ideas to the table – get in touch today.
About the Performance Marketing Manager role
- Plan, optimise, scale and manage Paid Social campaigns for clients
- Collaborate with Content & Design teams with key conversion drivers
- Creation of Analytics & Reporting for clients
- Developing full-funnel advertising campaigns
- Acquiring new knowledge of consumer behaviours and development of platforms
- At least 2 years experience in Performance Marketing with a focus on social platforms; Facebook Ads, TikTok, LinkedIn
- You are up to date with social media trends and culture, staying ahead of advertising techniques and trends
- You enjoy a variety of client accounts; you feel comfortable running campaigns for small start-ups and large global corporations
- You have an in-depth knowledge of Conversion Rate Optimisation and Tracking Implementation
- You have a flair for creativity, video editing or graphic design experience is a plus
- Ideally speak German at a business level
- Flexible, home working. One day in the office per week
- 26 days holiday
- MacBook pro
- Company vacation