Paid Social Manager
Our client are Europe’s fastest growing digital healthcare startup. Specialising in cosmetic teeth straightening at an affordable price, with innovative 3D printing technology, they are revolutionising the world of dentistry!
Currently operating in 8 European countries (and growing!) they are now expanding their Performance Marketing team; and are searching for a data-driven Paid Social Manager to manage and optimise customer acquisition campaigns across Meta, TikTok and Snapchat.
About the role
- You will manage and optimise campaigns for user acquisition and other KPIs defined by the Teamleads.
- You will monitor trends and analyse campaign results. You can make strategic recommendations based on the data, how to improve the performance.
- You will create A/B tests across the paid social channels.
- You will work closely with platform partners to stay up to date about new products and updates.
- You have at least 2 years experience working hands-on across Paid Social channels.
- Your focus has been on data-driven performance campaigns, and you have a strong analytical mindset.
- You have excellent Excel skills.
- You are comfortable working with 6+ figure monthly budgets on Facebook campaigns.
- Ideally you have worked with Smartly before.
- You are fluent in English, ideally another European language would be a plus.
- Hybrid working, with flexible working hours and home office days.
- Dog friendly office.
- Huge discounts on clear aligner treatment, plus special friends & family discount.
- After 3 years with the business, you will receive an Around The World ticket plus an extra 1 month holiday.
- 28 days holiday.