Location: Brixton, London
Salary: £35,000 – £40,000
Are you a Paid Media Manager searching for your next challenge? This independent award-winning agency is looking for a new addition to join their Brixton based offices!
You will be a part of an ambitious team of digital marketing specialists, experts in all aspects of digital marketing from Strategy, Design & Development, Social Media, PPC, SEO and Content Marketing.
If you’re looking to join a company where you can make a real impact and grow both personally and professionally, this could be the place for you.
Role and Responsibilities
As a Paid Media Manager, you will oversee end-to-end campaign management, foster strong client relationships, and drive lead generation through paid social media and PPC campaigns.
- Responsible for the full circle of campaign management, including activation, ideation, client-facing interactions, and data analysis.
- Participate in in-person meetings with the clients alongside the Social Team Lead.
- Main Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) revolve around lead generation in both B2C and B2B sectors.
- Allocate approximately 70% of efforts to paid social initiatives and 30% to PPC campaigns.
- Opportunity to manage an Account Executive if desired.
Your Skills and Experience
- 2+ years’ paid media experience with an expert grasp of all things Paid Search & Social.
- Bucket loads of enthusiasm with a natural ability to build strong client relationships.
- Rigorous attention to detail with impeccably high standards.
- Excellent knowledge of Excel, capable of sifting through the data to find the insight.
- Excellent knowledge of PowerPoint, capable of taking that insight and turning it into a powerful and impactful narrative.
The company prides itself on offering a positive and enjoyable work environment, with a focus on work-life balance with benefits including:
- Accelerated training through the company’s own academy, including self-study time, in-person events with industry experts, and business and management classroom sessions.
- Competitive and progressive personal package, including salary, pension, flexible working hours, and 25 days holiday per year, plus bank holidays and additional time off for each year of employment (up to 5 days).
- Fun office perks like ping pong, fresh fruit, weekly yoga, and a stocked fridge for Friday beers!
- Access to our EAP programme.
If you’re interested in this role but aren’t sure if you meet all the criteria, then we’d love to hear from you. Please apply and we will be in touch regarding this or one of our other Paid Media roles.