User Acquisition Manager (Mobile App)
User Acquisition Manager (Mobile App )
Would you like to own the global strategy for both paid and organic app marketing campaigns?
My client is a global leading online gaming and sports betting brand with one of the best digital marketing teams in London.
As Mobile User Acquisition Manager you will be be given competing in one of the toughest verticals in the world, harnessing the latest technologies and huge budgets to drive app downloads and increase usage of the app.
Leading a team of two Mobile Executives and managing agencies the majority of your time will be spent working on strategy and finding new innovative ways to increase performance and achieve results. However, if you want to you will still have the opportunity to be hands-on and get your hands dirty with campaign optimisation.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Develop paid and organic mobile marketing strategy
- Work on global campaigns and launch campaigns in new markets as the company grow
- Monitor and optimise campaigns to ensure performance and ROI targets and efficiencies are hit
- Work on innovation and identify new partners and tech companies to work with
- Work with and manage the agency to develop ASO strategy Defining A/B or multivariate testing, monitoring results and applying insight gained to other campaigns Working closely with the product team for app releases and product development
- Reporting campaign performance and ROI
- Working with other marketing stakeholders to ideate and execute creative digital campaigns that speak to our audience
- Providing benchmarks for future campaign performance to aid business decisions
- Managing and mentoring a team of two Executives
- Experience working on mobile marketing and app download campaigns
- Experience using app tracking technology such as Appsflyer or Adjust to monitor performance
- Experience managing large budgets
- Strong experience on ASO across both App Store and Google Play
- Confident working with a variety of senior stakeholders
- Work from home 1 day per week
- Flexible working hours
- End of year bonus
- Loads of training and development opportunities
- Season ticket loan
- Loads of team and company social events