Location: Central London/ Hybrid
Are you ready to take the step into leadership and grow and develop a Paid Media department underneath you? If you’re an experienced Paid Media Director looking to have the freedom to work with clients and develop your own processes and innovations, this is a rare opportunity you don’t want to miss.
About The Company
Due to continued successes and exciting growth plans, an award-winning agency based in Central London are looking for a Head of Paid Media to take lead of their Paid Media team.
As Head of Paid Media, you will have the freedom to innovate the agencies Paid Media offerings to grow client accounts and win new business opportunities. Your strategic vision and leadership will be instrumental in the future of the agency, as you work closely with, and are supported by, the CEO.
While the business is based out of their modern Central London, they work in a hybrid and flexible working environment: The agency wants to work with you, and you will be supported to work how is best for you.
Head of Paid Media Role & Responsibilities
As the agency’s Head of Paid Media, you will have the opportunity to take the lead on paid campaigns across the spectrum of paid advertising: From PPC and Programmatic, to OOH and Print. Additionally, your role will include:
- Deliver increased operational performance, business development, increased revenue, and client growth.
- Provide strategic direction for the Paid Media team and for the agencies business offerings into new areas.
- Managing client relationships, ensuing client retention and loyalty, and identifying areas for client growth.
- Develop the Business Directors and Account Directors to ensure business and client development is optimised.
- Be responsible for the creation and refinement of development processes of the Paid Media team, to ensure effective training.
- Organising and working with the cross-media teams to ensure effective execution of campaign strategies.
- Stay up to date with platform and industry changes, updating strategies in line with your analysis and observations and filtering these down to the wider Paid Media team.
Your Skills & Experience
You will be supported to work how is best for you, as you receive the support necessary to lead the Paid Media team. The agency does ask that you have:
- 7+ years’ experience managing paid media accounts.
- Substantial experience across the breadth of social media and other marketing channels: Facebook, Twitter, TikTok, Snapchat, Paid Search and Display.
- Experience or exposure to alternative marketing channel such as Out of Home, Podcast Campaigns, Influencer Campaigns etc. is desirable, but not essential.
- Experience working towards branding and performance goals and KPIs.
- Proven experience winning new business and cross selling/ up selling when appropriate.
- Substantial experience of managing and developing a team.
- Proven experience of growing and developing client accounts.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail, with experience using tools such as Google Analytics.
- Strong numerical skills, including strong experience in using and creating Excel formula to analyse large data sets and find actionable insights.
- A 2:1 in a relevant degree: Marketing, business etc.
The company is committed to not just hiring the best, but also keeping them; and offer the long-term incentives to support that commitment:
- A hybrid and flexible working environment suited to your individual needs.
- Annual training budget to ensure you stay at the forefront of the paid advertising industry.
- 25 days holiday + 1 day off extra every year you are with the business.
- Private healthcare and dental insurance.
- The opportunity to win and work on client accounts of your choosing.