Email Marketing Manager (CRM)
Job Title: Email Marketing Manager (CRM)
My client is a well-established start-up in the field of interior design and furniture. Headquartered in Berlin, they are revolutionising the eCommerce market and bringing the furniture industry into the future! They are currently expanding their in-house marketing team, and are searching for creative individuals to join them on their mission to improve their customer journey.
If you are looking for an inspiring job with passionate colleagues – this could be your next move!
About the Email Marketing Manager Job
- Email campaign management: With innovative ideas, focused on the user and a feeling for trends in the furniture industry, you develop suitable campaigns and plan target group-specific e-mail campaigns for new and existing customers and set them up in MailChimp
- Creative planning: You work closely with the Creation & Production team to create convincing stories and content for email newsletters.
- Projects: Support in initiating and coordinating projects for the further expansion of the email marketing channel, alongside customer journeys and lifecycle.
- Quality & Compliance: Ensuring that all email output is of adequate quality and adheres to all relevant branding guidelines and procedures.
- Reporting & Optimization: Monitoring and measuring the success of email campaigns and projects. Implementation of a test & learn approach to question our existing activities, identify and recommend changes and drive continuous improvement in performance
- At least 2 years of experience in CRM and email marketing
- Have a focus on content; providing relevant content for the right target group is the goal
- Experienced in HTML
- Great knowledge of ESP’s, mainly Mailchimp
- Several years of experience in CRM, ideally in relation to e-commerce. Providing the right content for the right target group is your motto
- Good understanding of CRM applications along the customer lifecycle
- Fluent in English and either German or French and have strong communication skills
- You are able to make decisions based on data and analyzes (google analytics and excel / g-sheets)
- Have the ability to work independently and on schedule with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- You are ready to work full-time or part-time
- 25 days holiday
- A ‘holocratic’ organisational structure where you work autonomously and make important decisions
- Team building events
- Generous employee discount
- Flexible working hours and a real fulfillment of work/life balance