Job Title: Email Marketing Manager
Our client is a leading supplier of PC and gaming products across Europe. Founded in 2003, they offer a range of products for gaming and hardware enthusiasts, becoming one of the industry’s most trusted and reputable names.
They are now looking for enthusiastic employees to help them drive their growth, and are now recruiting for a CRM Email Marketing Manager to build and strengthen their customer retention strategy. There is a lot of autonomy in this role, and the right candidate will have the freedom to put their own stamp on the CRM strategy within the company.
Email Marketing Manager Roles & Responsibilities
- Full responsibility for customer retention strategies. You will create long term customer retention marketing plans, working with product and social teams to align on these strategies.
- You will take responsibility for implementing and optimising email marketing activities.
- Creation and management of engagement campaigns.
- Development of the email marketing calendar.
- Writing creative texts alongside the content team.
- Defining key measurables to achieve customer and business value. You gain insights for optimisation.
- You speak German at a native level and at least business fluent English.
- You have a minimum of 2 years of experience in CRM, with a focus on Email Marketing.
- You have extensive experience with relevant CRM tools.
- Ideally, you have HTML and CSS skills.
- Experience or affinity with gaming/IT is a bonus.
- You have excellent written communication skills.
- Flexible home office policy.
- A professional company culture with flat hierarchies, so you can progress quickly.
- Company fitness program.
- Team events and employee discounts.
- Flexible home office regulation.