Digital Strategy Director
Job Title: Digital Strategy Director
Location: London/ Hybrid
About the Company
An international, digital agency are looking for a Digital Strategy Director to join their London office and work across a range of channels with a focus on Paid Media.
You will have the opportunity to work across multiple channels such as PPC, Paid Social and Programmatic but also can work with offline channels such as TV and Radio.
You will work in a hybrid environment (2 days in the office), have flexibility in your working hours and finish early on Fridays: The business wants to support you to work in a way that is best for you.
This agency takes great pride in winning consecutive awards for their training and development programme, making this a fantastic opportunity for someone eager to continue to hone their skills even as a Director.
Digital Strategy Director Role & Responsibilities
As the Digital Strategy Director, you will be responsible for one of the agency’s flagship clients.
Additionally, you will:
- Support the Client Services Lead for your account, ensuring quality of digital planning across the whole account.
- Work across the entire spectrum of Paid Media: PPC, Paid Social, Programmatic and Offline Media.
- Reporting of your Paid Media campaigns and analysing and optimising based on these reports.
- Work with outside media owners, to ensure effective campaign distribution across multiple verticals and channels.
- Manage communication with clients on campaigns, ensuring consistency and success.
- This role comes with delegation responsibility, but no team management.
- Being aware of the latest trends and innovations in digital data, measurement, and insight.
Skills and Experience
The company is committed to supporting you to work however is best for you, with flexible working hours and hybrid working. The business does, however, ask that you have:
- 5+ years of hands-on experience in Paid Media, with strong experience in multiple channels such as PPC and Biddable being advantageous.
- Proven experience in media strategy, planning and buying.
- Experience across the range of Paid Media campaigns; creation, execution, analysis, and optimisation.
- Experience working to Performance KPIs such as ROAS, across multiple digital campaigns and verticals.
- Excellent organisational skills as you co-ordinate multi-channel, global campaigns.
- An analytical mindset: With experience using data to make informed decisions and optimisations.
In return, as Paid Social Manager you can expect a fantastic work environment with a superb benefits package that includes:
- Hybrid working and flexible working hours suited to your personal needs.
- The opportunity to become an expert across the entire spectrum of paid media, both online and offline
- Regular company socials and a supportive and collaborative company culture.
- Rapid progression opportunities, even for a Director.
- Discretionary Christmas bonus.
- Internal training programs as part of your personal and professional growth, from a multi-award-winning internal training programme.